To edit an existing task in Task Pigeon the process is easy. It all starts with opening the existing task you wish to edit.
Open An Existing Task To Edit
From any dashboard in Task Pigeon you need to click on the task that you wish to update or edit.
View The Task & Click Edit
By clicking on an existing task you will open the task in a popup where you can see all of the details associated with that task including:
- Task name
- Task details or checklist items
- Attachments associated with the task, including attachments from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and Box
- The task due date
- Whether the task is marked as private
- The category the task is assigned to (if any)
- And who the task has been assigned to
If you wish to edit any of these details you click the “edit task” icon in the top right hand corner.
You Can Now Edit The Task
All the fields associated with the task are now able to be edited.
Once you have finished updating the task click save to have the changes you made saved. An email notification will also be sent to everyone assigned to the task to let them know that the task has been edited.